Welcome to the new school year!
It has been a crazy ride for my family these last few months, but we are settled and ready to begin the school year. Just a little late, but all things will be ready for the year, I promise!
I want to introduce you to our focus for the year. "FAMILY STRONG". What does that mean? Well, we are hoping to provide wisdom and experiences to motivate you to have a strongER family than you do. If we all share our tools, then we can really strengthen the families in the Lake View Elementary, and thus strengthen our kids as they go to school, and thus our school.
I am a firm believer that personal experience has the great ability to help motivate and encourage, and so I invite you to send me your successful ideas on how you've made your family strong.
We will have a monthly blog post, as well as heavily utilizing the facebook page. Please join us in both places!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment